Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back to the Future, part III

On this monumental day, my last "first" semester of high school is finally complete. The only thing I have left to finish are my online classes, which I truly do have to get one. [I have approximatively three weeks for two classes, oh my it's making me rather anxious].

In other news, only two weeks left for till I'm legally an adult! How crazy is that? Think of all the thing I can do...like...like...well not much really. I suppose I could do to a dance club, now won't that be fun! Speaking of dancing, just yesterday I was practicing belly dancing, and boy, have i got some work to do. It's gotten rather pathic, I can't even do the splits anymore. Just think of such a thing! 

The holidays are coming closer and closer, is everyone prepared? All the frantic last minute Christmas shopping, it's now who you can tell who your true friends are and who your friends who are just using you appear, I've already opened my eyes to one of them (although I can't really say that it's only now that I've realizing). Besides that point, I truly love the Christmas season. The music, the sights, the holiday cheer- the joy that everyone feels as they walk around. <3 And besides, who doesn't love the Holiday Mountain at the Clubhouse?

Ewya Ngahu

No comments:

Post a Comment