Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bug Eyed



So today I received my order of GEO circle lens after three weeks of waiting! After wearing glasses for three weeks, I'm sick and tired of being a four eyes nerd and ready to get back to my lovely contacts. After opening them [a feat harder then most people would expect] and applied then- a surprise! These contacts are NOT comfortable. I don't know if it's just me, just they kept slipping and sliding around in my eyes EVERY TIME I BLINKED. I much much prefer my regular old  Acuvue Oasis- too bad I ran out about three weeks ago. Anyways, the moral of this story is, if you try something new, only purchase ONE before you spend loads of money. I could have bought an entire pack of my regular contacts and still have some on hand for the price of these.  Oh well, lesson learned, hopefully these get easier to use as time goes on, for I don't think I'll be able to get my hands on some normal contacts anytime soon. 


Ewya Ngahu

No comments:

Post a Comment