Saturday, December 4, 2010

Requiem

"Come Josephine in my flying machine. Going up she goes, up she goes."


In t-minus 14 hours, my last winter formal will be upon me. What have I prepared for? Nothing. No dress, no ticket, nothing. I suppose I should be feeling a tiny bit of panic, but the truth is, I'm completly calm. So calm as to be writing a blog at this very moment instead of sleeping like a normal person might do. But, as you can see, I'm not exactly what you would call normal.


In more artistic news, I've been working on my henna album recently and fairly pleased with the progress I've had. Recently, I learned a new fading technique to create more intricate designs and am quite happy with the results. I'm currently on the hunt for more people willing to be my henna models, so if you're interested, you know where to find me.




I adore artistic nude photography. Is that strange?


One of my many photoshoot /dreams/ is to do a couture naked shoot. I think that there's something about being completely bare that is just so pure, I'd love the chance for that to be captured on film. Although, I feel that I should work out a bit more before I even think of attempting something like that o.o


[ps I wish this photo wasn't turned 90 degrees]
Ewya ngahu

No comments:

Post a Comment